This converstation happens
Drew: What's a spatula?
Me: It's (interrupted by Drew)
Drew: OH YEAH!!! The thing to flip the crabby patties!!!
The worst part of this is that hate Spongebob (no offense to you fans out there) and Drew accidently ran into that show an was hooked. I have been trying to get her off of it and is slowly working. After that converstation I'm definetly cranking it up and making her go cold turkey!! I should be the one teaching her the names of kitchen utensils not Spongebob!!!






4 I love hearing from you!:
LOL, too funny. Spongebob is good until they're old enough to catch all the under tones.
-Verity
that's hilarious.
and no worries, im with you, i think think spongebob is sooooo annoying. my sister loves him though. haha.
That's way funny! At least the hardest part is done for you ... now you just have to explain that it's also used to flip pancakes and hamburger patties!
I'm siding with drew on this one...I love spongebob!
Post a Comment