10.18.2009

Our Spookiest Family Picture



What better Holiday to take family pictures than Halloween.




BUT we didn't begin so beautiful...it took a little bit of hocus pocus and some fun family potions













and eventually  we looked like this




Later we decided to grace our neighborhood with our great beauty
Added some mummies...




A witch and some bats...




All combined making the spookiest yard of the block!








We felt that State Farm could use another blood sucking employee so we donated one of the best...but if you have the guts to come in he will reward you with some treats out of his head.





Have a Happy Halloween!!! 

7 I love hearing from you!:

Pinky Homer said...

WOW! So cute and creative ... I love the pumpkins. I'm really impressed. I think you turned out the cutest! I can see the resemblance. Come decorate my yard too please!

Chellese said...

I love the festive family pic. And yes, you have the spookiest yard. My kids comment every night on your lights and decorations. We are jealous.

Julie Kaye said...

So cute! I love the family picture--how creative!! You are the greatest Gabby! I love your fam!

Liz Smith said...

please rub off some of your crafty awesomeness on me...pleeeease!

okay, here's how you change what it says on the comments thingie:

1.) click on Customize
2.) Then in the middle box where is says 'blog posts' click on Edit.
3.) under the post page options you'll see the comments one which is the 4th one down...in the white box, you can just type in there what you want it to say.

then save and you're all done. :)

Anonymous said...

My kids loved this
Lots of love.

Scarlet

Jon and Katie said...

Man, we should have done that, ours are already rotten. I'll remember to steal your idea next year. he he

Christian said...

Your pumpkins look so cute! I might have to copy your idea for next year!