11.02.2009

Happy Halloween

We had a blast this halloween!
Grant and I dressed up as (if you can't tell) The Phantom of the Opera and Christine





Drew dressed up as Princess Jazmine



and what is Princess Jazmin without her best friend Raja








We made treats for our friends but couldn't help to eat some in the process

















Drew and her friend Ashlyn at our ward party






Frankie decided on a progressive costume...


He went from an innocent leprachan to a valet parking person, to a gambler to a STRIPPER!!!  Let me just say this...I am glad Halloween is over! Who knows what would've been next : |




















6 I love hearing from you!:

Liz Smith said...

i love the raja costume! awesome!

you guys looked great. happy late halloween. :)

Pinky Homer said...

You guys all look so great! I am impressed with all the different costumes ... and yes! I'm glad Halloween is over ... Frankie was getting a little too creative!

Abby Wright said...

HAHAHAH!!! Frankie!!! You guys are cute!

Chellese said...

Frankie's "progressive" costume makes me laugh. You all look great. Glad you had fun.

Anonymous said...

Nice costumes that were well worth the exorbited prices the halloween store charges :)

Iliana said...

You and Grant were awesome, but Frankie takes the cake. He cracks me up!