11.20.2009

The Wait Is Finally Over!!!


You probably would never imagine these things being blogged about in one post, but they seem to fit together because  all of these things were  worth the wait!

An obvious rewarding wait was the birth of my niece Maya.  Her arrival was 9 months in the making and if you ask Pinky the last 2 days were probably the longest and hardest days, but she is finally here and she was definetly worth waiting for.










A brief conversation with my dad through Skype but even better watching Frankie laugh with him.  I guess the since of humor runs in the family. Although we couldn't see him, I was glad he could see us!






The opening of New Moon.  The movie was amazing as expected.  If you ask me it better than the first. Frankie and I went to see it together since we are big fans.  More amazing than the movie itself is the fact that my teenage son and I still have things in common and he actually still likes going to the movies with me.








 And what a better way to finish out the day than eating the long awaited IN-N-OUT burgers!! The 30 minute drive-thru wait was worth it.





Something about all these things (the miracle of life, parenthood, romance and the amazing burgers at IN-N-OUT) that it never gets old, even if the wait seems long!!


Photobucket


2 I love hearing from you!:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed getting to know Frankie a little more, now i can bragg a little more too, he got my genes!!!!!!! please give my love to all of your, which are mine.
Dad

Pinky Homer said...

I am so grateful for you and your amazing talent to be patient and loving even in time of stress. You are amazing and I would not been able to do it without your help. Thanks a million! I'm so glad you got to talk to Dad ... sounds like it was a great experience. A-N-D I can't wait to go to IN-N-OUT ... I think that I'm not up to waiting for 1/2 hr yet so I'll wait a little longer! LOVE YOU!