1.27.2010

THIS IS HOW BLESSED!

We knew we were blessed on Monday, but after seeing the damage on the motorcycle we know how much! I don't know how Grant came out of this in one piece.


Notice the handle bars are straight but the wheel isn't.







The break pedal is bent completly backwards.


The muffler is smashed (sorry for the finger in the picture)












Grant has no memory of the accident (thankfully).  This is him attempting to reinact what might've happened.



IT IS VERY OBVIOUS THAT HEAVENLY FATHER WAS DEFINETLY WATCHING OVER GRANT. 
GRANT IS MAKING GREAT PROGRESS.  HIS MEMORY HAS FOR THE MOST PART COME BACK. 
TODAY HE SAYS HE FEELS LIKE HE WAS IN A 12 ROUND BOXING MATCH. 

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT.  WE WERE TRULY BLESSED BY THEM.

8 I love hearing from you!:

Pinky Homer said...

I get teary eyed just thinking about what could've been. I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father kept Grant safe -- a true miracle with the kind of damage the bike had. Love you .. we'll continue to pray.

Gabby said...

I'm glad he is doing bbetter, please keep me posted. blessings.Love you.
-Dad

Jon and Katie said...

That's it, no motorcycle Jon! j/k
It is a true blessing that nothing worse happened, thank heavens. Know that we will always be there for you guys. Love Jon and Katie

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh, Gabby. How scary! I'm so glad Grant is ok! We're thinking about you guys! Miss you!

Iliana said...

So glad he's getting better fast!

Liz Smith said...

glad he's doing better. accidents are SCARY!!

Lacy said...

Im so glad he is doing ok!!

Abby Wright said...

What happened! Don't let me read this stuff! Jared has a bike (honda fast one) and rides every summer. Scary! So glad he is doing better. I feel your pain as a wife with a husband who has a bike.