YES!! we finally took the plunge and cut Drew's hair!
Although we all, including Drew, love her long hair, she wanted something different.
I finally gave in and allowed her to cut her hair.
Isn't it CUTE??
We took a whole TEN inches off. This is a picture of a little strand we kept.
OK...So if you know me or Drew or my family for that matter you would remember that we are big jokesters and we love to pull pranks!
AND...
You would also know that no one in our family, including Grandma and Grandpa would ever allow her to cut her hair!
And we didn't...
Drew's hair is still intact and long.
The only cutting that was done was her regular trim and BANGS!!
Trust me when I say "even the bangs was painful for me". It was an impulse decision and I was seriously scared for my life. You can ask Julie Kaye, our hair dresser. She is such a friend that she was willing to take the blame.
I couldn't believe I even let myself allow her to do that much!
BTW...this prank was all Drew's idea. She thought it would be funny.
We got grandma, grandpa, dad and Mrs. Allred.
The best was dad... you could tell he was trying to be ok with it but wasn't.
FYI...
Drew is under strict rules to not cut her hair.
Just like some girls don't get to get their ears pierced until they are twelve, she is not allowed to cut her hair until she's twelve.





9 I love hearing from you!:
LOL! you got me too!!! although i will say that she would look great with short hair! granted, she's gorgeous, she would look great regardless what her hair looked like.
good job! you shouldve saved it for april fools! lol. :D
She is soooo cute & pretty too!
-Scott
The short hair looked really good on her. Made her a big girl. So if you ever do, I wouldn't cry. AND all that hair can be donated to locs for love.
-Verity
She does look cute! BUT don't any of you tell her that!! HEHEHE
I knew that she hadn't cut all of her hair and I was still confused ... so you got me too! I love your long hair Drew ... I hope you never cut it!
I was ready to say couple of thing to you, but thinking about it i know she is beautiful with or without long hair. love you lots
-Dad
I Love Drews Hair- I would rather loose my own hair than her cut her hair- at this point and loosing my hair may happen.
If you dont cut her hair till she is 12 it will touch the ground!! Long hair is super cute but so is short hair. But this is coming from the girl who ALWAYS is cutting her hair. I think The boy we are having I will never cut his hair till he is 12 and see how that looks:)
What a cutie! You had me fooled!
Post a Comment