1.25.2010

I FEEL SO BLESSED!

Tonight at about 7:15pm, I received a phone call from Grant saying that he was at the hospital.  At first I thought he was joking, but then the doctor got on the phone and said he had been in an accident. 
We don't know the exact details, but from what we gathered, he was cut off by another car. 
The miraculous blessing was that Grant was riding his motorcycle and suffered only a concussion and a sprained ankle.  Besides a minor hole in his pants, his clothes and helmet were intact.

He  is suffering from short term memory loss and forgets things every 2 to 3 minutes.  The doctor said it was normal after having a concussion.  As far as we can tell he doesn't remember the past few days and some parts beyond that. 

We were told that all that should come back in a day or so.

I trully feel so blessed by my Heavenly Father.  He kept my husband safe and alive!!

Please keep him in your prayers.

Photobucket

6 I love hearing from you!:

The Spanns said...

Gabby, I am so glad he is OK! That is so, so scary. He and your family will all be in our prayers!

Iliana said...

Wow I'm so glad he's okay. We'll be thinking and praying for you guys.

Liz Smith said...

oh my goodness! im so glad he's okay! that's so scary! :( it's amazing how things like that remind us of how precious life is. We will keep him in our prayers. Here's to a speedy recovery.

Cute Clarks said...

We put your names in the temple and are praying for you. Hang in there!
Love,
T

Chellese said...

Scary! What a relief that he was protected. I will be thinking about and praying for your family.

Christian said...

That's so scary for all of you!But I'm so glad he's okay!
Feel better Grant!