2010 for our family has been full of trials and tribulations.
We've had...
A Broken Finger
A Motorcycle Accident
which left a concussion, bumps and bruises (to say the least)
A 5 centimeter cyst and a loss of a baby (or babies)
All of this has NOT pushed us down but lifted us UP!! We feel more blessed now than ever. Yes, we are sad that we lost who could've been our 3rd and 4th child but we know in our hearts that we will be reunited. Grant has recouparated amazingly and Drew's finger is now healed.
I know Heavenly Father loves us and has sent this trials to us to strenghten our faith. He has blessed us with safety and comfort and a reminder of how precious our children are and how much they mean to us.
If there were to be more trials to come this year, we will conquer them!
Conquer them like we conquered this pile of laundry accumulated during all of the chaos
(this picture was not modified)
With the help of our Heavenly Father we will endure till the end!







7 I love hearing from you!:
awww...gabby! I had no idea about your miscarriage. I'm so sorry. You have the right attitude though. I wish more people had the ability to look at life that way. Just keep going forward! :)
"Pray always that ye may come off conquerer" 2 Ne 32:9
You must have said a lot of prayers. Your strength and faith is admirable, and overcoming that pile of laundry is miraculous! Good work.
I'm sorry Gaby, but I'm glad you are feeling hopeful and optimistic.
seems like the whole family is getting this kind of attacks from the enemy, Thank God He is in control and put him under our feet, now just stomp a little and remember, "nada pasa en la vida del creyente que no sea para bien" nuestra redencion esta cerca yo se que algo grande viene a nosotros. mis bendiciones y mi amor. un beso. dad
I'm so sorry that you have been going through all of this! Your faith and strength is definitely inspiring. I'll be thinking about you guys!
Wish we lived closer to help. We're praying for you and have your names in the temple. Love, T
I'm so sorry to hear about the trials you've had this year, but I love your attitude. You give me strength that I can do it too!
HUGS!
Post a Comment