9.30.2009

Good Question!!



As Grandma Doreen and Drew were watching one of our favorite shows Dancing with the Stars Drew asks:



"Grandma, when do they get to dance with the moon?"

2 I love hearing from you!:

Pinky Homer said...

Funny! Very good question ... never thought about it but she is right!

Anonymous said...

lol! how funny!

BTW: thank you so much for the letter from Drew! Dez and I thought is was so cute and we're going to respond but never got around to it, sorry. Atleast tell her ,for us, that we got the letter and read it with Aiden and we are so happy that she had a good summer! We also had a great summer! I put up some pictures of frankie and drew and I show them to Aiden every now and then and he even points at the pictures we have up on the mirror so....
anyway, take care and have a nice day lol

Scott