Here's the pictures of the kids on their first day of school.
This is Drew's second year of preschool and is excited to learn how to read like her cousin Diego. Although she rather be in kindergarden, she is very excited to be back with Mrs. Allred and her friends.
Frankie is in 8th grade. I still can't figure out how I could possibly be a mother of a Jr Higher. My problem might be that I am using the age I feel and not the age I am.
He is also loving school. This year he decided to do Encore Choir which is a girls and boys choir but was also invited to be in the Men's choir. When I asked him what his favorite class so far this year is he said Choir but then changed it to P.E. I should've guessed. If he had recess I'm sure he would've said that.





1 I love hearing from you!:
i was just remembering the day you brought drew to the office on halloween in her little chick costume. i remember she was so cute and small....and look at her now!! she's growing up so fast!
Post a Comment