6.19.2008

MEXICAN WORD OF THE DAY


I know I sometimes have such a thick accent that it's hard to understand what I'm saying. Although I'm not Mexican (and I hope I'm not this bad), I thought to share this to help you understand me a little better. :)



MEXICAN WORD OF THE DAY: MUSHROOM
Orale vato, when all my familia gets in the car, there's not mushroom.

MEXICAN WORD OF THE DAY: WATER
My vieja gets mad and I don't even know water problem is!

MEXICAN WORD OF THE DAY: BRIEF
My Homie farted gacho, bad, and I couldn't brief.

MEXICAN WORD OF THE DAY: SHOULDER
My Tia wanted 2 become a citizen but she didn't know how to read so I shoulder.

MEXICAN WORD OF THE DAY: TEXAS
My ruca always Texas me when I'm not home, she wants to know where I'm at!

MEXICAN WORD OF THE DAY: PEACE & HERPES
Me and my ruca each own a gun. I got mine peace and she got herpes.

MEXICAN WORD OF THE DAY: RECTUM
I had 2 nice cars but my wife rectum!

MEXICAN WORD OF THE DAY: JUAREZ
One day my vieja slapped me and I said Juarez your problem?'

MEXICAN WORD OF THE DAY: TISSUE
My viejita wanted to learn how 2 drive, I said let me tissue.

MEXICAN WORD OF THE DAY: CHAIR
I was eating candy, my hermanito wanted some, my mom said; 'Mira Cabron u better Chair'

MEXICAN WORD OF THE DAY: HORCHATA
I told this vato 2 either do something about it horchata hell up.

MEXICAN WORD OF THE DAY: HIGHWAY
A very drunk husband tries to get it on with his vieja; she pushes him away and yells; 'Highway quitate de aqui!', you stink.

MEXICAN WORD OF THE DAY: CHILE
I asked my Mom if I could go to da movies friends, and chile me go!

MEXICAN WORD OF THE DAY: LIVER & CHEESE
Some Vato tried to sweet talk my Ruca. I told him; 'Orale Loco Liver Alone Cheese Mine.'

MEXICAN WORD OF THE DAY: CHICKEN
My vieja wanted me to go to the store to buy tortillas, but chicken go herself.

MEXICAN WORD OF THE DAY: JULY
You told me you were going to tha store and Ju-ly to me! JUL-YER!

MEXICAN WORD OF THE DAY: SODA
My vieja likes to get freaky and Sodas her sister!


MEXICAN WORDS OF THE DAY: PICK, SPAN & LUSH
Yes, I am bilingual, I can pick span lush.

8 I love hearing from you!:

Iliana said...

Thats funny! I'm forward it to my dad asap because seriously that is how he talks :) Love it!

Pinky Homer said...

I laughed my head off! Wow! I didn't know you were "Mexican"! HAHAHAHA! That explains a lot! jk ...

Anonymous said...

Thick accent?! I do remember the whole UHEAA thing...remember that?! I nearly wet my pants laughing so hard at that one.

Suzie said...

Those are so funny!

Anonymous said...

I don't know water your probelem is with my people. :)

Dustin said...

I love it!

shannon p. said...

Thanks Gabby, that was a great laugh after a rough day! Just what I needeed!

The Spanns said...

hahaahha, this is so funny! I love it :)