6.02.2008

Dance Festival

Ahhh...6th grade...girls...boys...ackward dancing :)

Here is a little video of Frankie's 6th grade Dance Festival. Although he is doing really good with the dance, I can't help but remember how I felt at that age dancing with a boy. Memories :)
p.s. I didn't realize this but the kid on Frankie's left is actually dancing alone :( (thanks Suzie for pointing that out). This makes this video even better!

3 I love hearing from you!:

Suzie said...

Oh that is so funny. Totally brings back memories! Does that boy to his left not have a partner & is just dancing by himself? That is totally what they made us do if our partner didn't show up. That's great!

Iliana said...

Frankie's got moves:) But holy cow that poor partnerless person. HA HA!

Pinky Homer said...

AWWWWWWWE! Cute! Love the picture of you and Grant. ... Ruby just kissed Drew's picture so I think that mean IT'S UNANIMOUS!.