It took lots of convincing from friends and family to make a blog. I finally gave in! Now, I'm not making any promises to update it daily, but I guess it's a start.
So here's my first posting:
I realized that I haven’t shared some of our family pictures for a while. These are of Drew's 3rd Bday Party. If you couldn't tell from the heavy jackets everyone was wearing, it was a Luau! I guess I should've had the party in May and not December!! Oh! Wait! I did have it in May. HEHEHE Notice the picture of Drew's little friend Tyler, standing next to the small heater we had to put out there to keep warm. Anyhow, The party itself was fun, all the kids from the neighborhood can't stop talking about it.
Every time they see Drew, they say "can I come to your party?"
I am proud of the great job I did "making" the cake. NOT REALLY!! Actually, I just bought a plain cake from costco and bought the topper to go on it.
Here's a picture of the after party held by the 3 cousins: Diego, Bryn and Drew. They must of not had enough! They gotta hold of Drew's blue chapstick and pampered themselves!
Well, I hope you like the pictures. Enjoy!
9 years ago





7 I love hearing from you!:
It took me a long time to jump on the blogging bandwagon too, but it's such a good way to keep up with friends and family. I love the luau pics. Carter still talks about it!
I love your blog! I'm glad you are joining the blogging world; it'll be funner for me to check yours out. I LOVE the fairytale theme ... since your life is A True Fairytale! :)
yay for bloggin... :) i'll be sure to check it often.
:)
Liz
jaredandlizsmith.blogspot.com
I can't believe how grown up Drew is getting! She looks totally different!
Yay on the blogging! I just sent you an invite to mine...
I love the blog. I got a good laugh at the picture of Diego, Bryn, and Drew.
I'm glad you told me about your blog. The luau pics are adorable and funny at the same time. We really are bummed that we missed the party. Here's to lots of spontaneous parties in the street when (if) summer finally arrives. I love your handsome prince story. Too funny. I hope she can hold out to be 26.
Darin = Chellese Bunker
Post a Comment