I can't believe that I am the mother of a 12 year old. If it's any conciliation to myself I don't feel old enough to have one. Frankie's Birthday was on June 2nd, but because he's in California visiting his dad we celebrated a bit early. This year, same as the past years 2 years, he wanted to celebrate by taking a few of his friends paint balling. It has become somewhat of a tradition for the men. We, the women, love it too! We get to stay here and do girly things like scrapbook, shop or just hang out and talk. 

We also celebrate all together by going out to dinner. Frankie's choice this year...One Man's Band Diner. It's pretty good food, if you like breakfast!

Here's us messing around. Not sure why Frankie's throwing gang signs :)






5 I love hearing from you!:
Sounds fun if you like welts and getting dirty :) I've always wondered about those One Man Band Diners. Is it really just one guy doing everything? Hmmm...
I just love you guys and miss yall. Yes you must see me on your way through! Hope all is well. Love ya!
Your blog looks great!! Those countless hours have really paid off!!
Man, I don't think I can ever compare to your blog. You've done an awesome job. Maybe when I move down there and we can actually spend time together, I can have a decent blog too!
your blog is awesome, keep it up!! i cant believe how big your kids are!! it's fun to read about everything youre up to. take care!
Post a Comment