A few weekends ago we went to Lagoon. This was my first time there after living here for almost 6 years. It was so much fun! We went with my in laws, my nephew Mario and a couple of friends. It was great to go to a place were all of us can have fun.
Frankie has grown out of his fear for roller coasters and heights and Drew has never ceased to love heights and roller coasters. She rode almost everything that she was allowed.
I gotta say, I was impressed. It didn't replace Six Flags as my favorite amusement park, but it was up there.
Yes! that's Bob

And this is his daring wife!
Kyle, Christian, Me & Grant
The kids waiting in line on the fully loaded wagon.
Drew on the water swing at Lagoon A Beach
Frankie at Lagoon A Beach
Mario on the lazy river.












4 I love hearing from you!:
you need to take all those utah folk down to Magic Mountain and show them what a REAL park is like...hahahaha.
im glad you guys had fun...how sad that summer is over! :(
It looks like fun! I think that's more of Bob that I ever want to see! HAHAHA! but other than that I loved the pixs! Thanks for taking Mario! He did love it!
... deleted comment was mine sorry ... had a typo and figured to fix it ... how Rude it leaves a trace ... shucks!
I love lagoon. Too bad Dave isn't a roller coaster fan at all. How come we never see you guys? Lets play games some night soon... we always say we are going to and then never do!
Post a Comment