
I can't believe it. It's been 3 weeks since school started. I'm barely getting the time to post this. I guess that's to expect since I work at a school myself.
Frankie is now starting the Junior High life! He was nervous at first. His biggest fear was not being able to open his locker. I think he's got it down now. He's already gone to one dance. He is in the band, and he plays the trumpet. He is also in choir. Next week he has the opportunity to do job shadowing. It's exciting to see him grow up and all the things he's going through. He's even growing a mustache (peach fuzz). If you look hard enough you can see it :) He's also managed to land a "girlfriend" during the summer who shall stay unnamed. hints: she lives in California, is a daughter of a very good friend of mine and her name rhymes with Ratherine.

Drew started Preschool this year and she loves it!!! She loves doing her homework and she definitely loves all the friends she's making. Yesterday she was telling me she had a boyfriend. It was really cute. She would get so shy talking about him. Starting young I guess!

Drew started Preschool this year and she loves it!!! She loves doing her homework and she definitely loves all the friends she's making. Yesterday she was telling me she had a boyfriend. It was really cute. She would get so shy talking about him. Starting young I guess!
Grandma started taking her to dance. She has only gone for a few weeks and has loved every minute of it. After she goes, she shows me what she has learned. She's pretty cute. We got her new tap and dance shoes. I am glad that although she looks nothing like me, she inherited my hobbies and talents :). (No offense to her daddy).





3 I love hearing from you!:
I can't believe Frankie is in Jr High...time is going way to fast! Drew is so cute. Wow! I didn't know she is doing dance that's very nice ... wow! I rhymed! I can only imagine how much she loves it.
Your kids are soo darling. Drew is just a little lady there with her cute bag & Frankie will have more than one girlfriend if he keeps his good looks up!
Haha...Ratherine. Good for Frankie!
Post a Comment