I know I say this everytime, but really...can you believe she is 11 months? A few more weeks and she'll be one year old!
Cheyenne is now crawling like a pro and pulling her self up to stand. She is loving this new freedom and adventures.
During the day, we play a game we like to call "Where is my CeCe Bear". Daddy began playing this game with her from real little, but it has gotten a lot funner now that she's mobile. With one eye on her, I try to do house stuff and it's fun to see how fast she travels from place to place. Every few minutes I call out "Where's my CeCe Bear?" and no matter where she's at or what she's doing she looks up and give you a huge grin.
See if you can find her in these pictures
Another fun game she likes to play is "Tuero" (Peek-a-Boo). She has played that for a while, but is now doing it with her little hands and other items. She also throws kisses.
She is getting so good at signing. I think her first signing word was "bath". She also knows Pax (or the sign for dog), milk, eat.
Here is her doing her version of bath
She nods her head to say "yes".
She has 2 teeth now, the front right and the one next to it's right. I tried to take a picture but it's hard to capture.
She loves brushing her hair.
Medically Speaking:
We haven't had any changes lately. She did get her CAT scan and she did great. They thought she would have to get sedated because she's so little, but she did great without it. She just laid there patiently until it was done. Here's a picture of her. We should know in a few weeks what the results were and where we go from here.







2 I love hearing from you!:
Is she getting into trouble now that she's crawling? Mally sure did !
Oh my gosh.... she is getting so big! What a cutie girl! I love her lips...I just want to kiss her right on the lips and squeeze her tight! LOVE YOU CECE BABY!
Post a Comment