So I'm happy to announce that Cheyenne is now CRaWLiNG! Yes! Just yesterday, she decided to go for it. It's crazy because it's only her 2nd day and she is gotten so good at it. She has discovered that there is plenty of more things to explore. Like I said, today it's only her second day and already having to keep a close eye on her.
Already, I have caught her reaching for the outlets, pulling herself up on the TV stand, pulling things out of her toy drawer and the worst, sucking on one of Pax's bones. YUK!
In addition to her crawling, one of her top teeth finally broke thru. Maybe that's why she was chewing on the bone.
I forgot to mention that we were told that the one that she has had on the bottom since she was 4 months old is just a growth.
She loves watching TV, especially shows with music. Today, we discovered a show called "3rd and Bird". They sing 90% of the time and she loves to dance to it.
Check out the videos.





2 I love hearing from you!:
To quote Maya "BRAVO!"
How fun! Last time we saw her she wasn't to far from crawling. How exciting. I'm sure she's loving her new found freedom!
Post a Comment