Thanks to all that came and shared this special day with us and to all those who wish they could've come.
Thanks to Bob, Tami and Katie, for helping record the blessing.
I hope that when you read this you can feel the spirit that was there.
Dear Heavenly Father,
In the name of Jesus Christ and by the power of the Melchizedek priesthood, which we hold, we take this baby in our arms to give her a name and a blessing. The name which she shall be known by is: Cheyenne Chispita Clark.
Cheyenne, you are such a joy to us. You have been such a joy to have in our lives. Everyone can notice your special spirit. You’ve been given a very unique opportunity to see this world in a unique way. That due to the syndrome that you’ve been born with, you and your family have seen how kind people are to you and the charity they offer you, which you will see throughout your life. There will also be moments when people will judge you differently because of your looks. But we bless you to have kindness towards them. Bless you that due to the close relationship with your Heavenly Father and the Savior that you will have confidence in yourself, that you will be able to stand up for what’s right, that you will have direction and purpose in your life, that you will be soft to those around you, and although the world might want to jade you, that you will have a good and happy spirit. Bless you that you will seek marriage and seek to spread the gospel through missionary work, that as you do these things you will find blessings and joy. Bless you to remember to follow your family. They will show you the way you should go. I give you this and all the blessings that Heavenly Father has in store for you, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.






4 I love hearing from you!:
I agree that it was a special blessing. CeCe is a beautiful girl and belongs to a beautiful family.
She was so beautiful. I loved her dress. It was fun to get to hear her blessing.
I thought that Grant did a great job. What a wonderful special girl. She looks adorable and I am in awe at her long hair already :).
Wish we could have been there. Sounds like it was a very special day. CeCe looks beautiful!
Post a Comment