5.02.2011

Peek-A-Boo

This little baby snuck up on you!  Well, not really.  Cheyenne Chispita (Spark) was born on March 23 but spent her first 34 days of her life at Primary Children's Hospital.  She was born at 8:14 pm by emergency C-section. She weighted 6lbs 5 oz. and was 19 inches long. She is doing really well. Can breathe on her own and has the most calm little spirit. She's really easy going. CeCe (as we call her) was born with LOTS of curly hair. I think her hair is going to be just like Drew's and has the most beautiful peach skin! 
She was diagnosed with Golden Har Syndrome. We knew that she might have this, after some abnormalities to her chin were found on the 20 week ultrasound. She has all the features of it which mainly occurs on the face -- . Yet she is so BEAUTIFUL! You can't help but to love her. 
We knew it would be awesome to have her in our family, but didn't realize how much of a blessing she would be.

6 I love hearing from you!:

Pinky Homer said...

Welcome to the family CeCe ... We love you so much already! We are grateful to be a part of your life. When we are with you, time flies and when we are apart, we can't wait to come back to see you again. We love your sweet spirit.

Laura said...

Congratulations, Gabby. I'm so happy for you. Hope things are going well!

Lindsey said...

Congrats again Gabby! So glad she is finally at home with you guys! She's such a little sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad she is home with you now and she is beautiful, what a sweet little baby!

Bethany said...

I'm so happy she is home Gabby. I can't believe all that hair!! Yea for baby CeCe she is beautiful.

PJ & SANDRA said...

I love love love little CeCe bear! She is such a sweet baby and the Soph's and I miss her. Ask her how it feels to have her binkies all to herself?!