****This posts contains videos and to view them you must go to our blog.
Cece's life has definitely been eventful. She is doing amazing. The rest of us are adjusting to a life with a newborn baby and enjoying having her home. We are so glad to see her grow.
She is now 8 lbs. 14 oz and 21 inches long.
She is so sweet and patient. She has only been home about 1 month but her personality is obvious.
She loves BATH TIME
(go to our blog to see video)
(go to our blog to see video)
She loves PLAYING
(with her "Mr. Fan" and her mobile)
and COOING
We love...
HER SMILES
FEEDING HER
(through her G-Tube)
DRESSING her
HOLDING her
we are so greatful for everything that she has overcomed...
a breathing and feeding tube
an ambulance ride
lots of tubes and needles
LIGHTS
a Tracheotomy and a G-Tube
and all with the help of people that cared for her
(Brent)
held her hand through the hard times
kissed her forehead
stayed by her side
waited patiently
wrote her letters
We know that HEAVENLY FATHER has given her a strong spirit and she will overcome all the challenges that await her.
We want to THANK YOU for your many prayers, meals, and support.
We couldn't have done it without you.
p.s. the letter was written by Drew. It says "Dear Cheyenne, I love you and I hope you feel better. I am so excited to have a baby sister. Love Drew"








5 I love hearing from you!:
That is the sweetest letter I have ever seen. You have two beautiful daughters. You are so lucky.
I loved the videos. It was fun to see her in action! We love you CeCe.
Gabby! Apparently i am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind. I am so glad you commented & brought me over to your blog to see Beautiful CeCe! How precious she is! I am sure the last few months have been exhausting, but also full of joy. I love the videos - so cute! Congratulations!
Awww. What a sweet little girlie! She has a lot of people looking out for her and loving her...that's for sure! It's going to be a hard road at times but worth it to have her in the family! We love you CeCe girl!
She is so sweet Gabby! It was so good to see you on Sunday.
Post a Comment