12.02.2010

Halloween! 2010

This year for Halloween Drew dressed up as a Charleston Dancer (For Maddy's Birthday Party) which changed to a GoGo Girl (For the church party and her school parade) and then everyone kept saying she looked like Taylor Swift so that was her final costume.  I think her most favorite was Taylor Swift.   Drew wasn't too thrilled to go trick-or-treating, especially because it was pouring, but we went around a few houses and she was done.   





Frankie in the other hand didn't want to dress up or go trick-or-treating at all this year.  Not surprising since he's never been a big fan and he is 14.  So the only time he wore a 'costume' was to the church party which was his football uniform which he just happened to be wearing since he had just gotten back from practice. That was the extent of his effort. ( Sorry...no picture)

Our pumpkins went as ghosts and Frankie's as a Frankenstine.  We made one for Pax (orange hair) and one for Baby (of course)


This year we went to our best friend's Halloween Party.  I'll let you take a peek at our costumes and see if you can guess what we are....





OK...if you didn't get it, I'm a "Bun in the Oven" and Grant is the cook ...wink wink.

4 I love hearing from you!:

Pinky Homer said...

I love your custom ... so creative. When I was pregnant I went as a "bare-footed and pregnant housewife."

PJ & SANDRA said...

I love the costumes! What was Frankie?

Gabby said...

Frankie didn't dress up this year.

Anonymous said...

Wow Girl! Drew is soooooo beautiful!!!!!!! Love you all,
Dad