Until about a week or so, I haven't been able to do much of anything. Because of this Grant has had to kick it up a notch. This has us both pretty drained and our kids get only the bare necessities.
The good thing is that Frankie has been busy with school and football (pictures coming soon) and Drew with dance and school and the rest of the time she just tries to entertain herself. This usually means some huge mess somewhere in the house or in this case outside of the house. The good thing is that she has been expanding her imagination and independence. Lately she has been grabbing every blanket and pillow in the house and setting it up outside as a tent. Lots of fun for her...not fun for us when we have to tell her to clean up. I guess it's a risk we were willing to take.
On this particular day (grandparents day) Grandma and Grandpa just happened to stop by and visit. As great the grandparents they are, they joined in the camping fun with Drew. They helped her set up and hang out with her outside.
Thankfully I am somewhat better and things are getting a bit better.
We are so thankful to have Grandma and Grandpa close by and for all the great memories they create with us!
Happy Grandparents Day!





1 I love hearing from you!:
Don't ever take advantage of having grandparents near. Drew and Frankie are very lucky to have such cool grandparents that love them.
Post a Comment