7.21.2010

Sew Impressed!

I have decided to teach Drew how to sew.  She has done really well following instructions and has sewed some of her own projects.  I really hope to create not only some great projects but memories with her.  I still remember sewing with Mamatina (my grandma) when I was little.

Here are some of the projects we worked on this week.



Hair Clip and Headband Holders



Crayon Roll


This one didn't require sewing but it definetly wore her out







I worked on adding some color to our very neglected Master Bedroom




Grant worked on the Basement (that will be his project all summer, I'm sure).  All the framing and wiring is done.  wahoo!






Now that Frankie's back I'm sure I'll find some projects for him to work on as well :)

Photobucket

8 I love hearing from you!:

Chellese said...

A very productive Clark family. Nice work. I'm impressed with all your projects.

Abby Wright said...

Wow so fun! What are you turning the basement into?

Abby Wright said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pinky Homer said...

I'm so glad we were taught to sew -- glad that you are teaching Drew too. For the looks of it, she is a natural! Great job!

Liz Smith said...

That's so awesome! i always wish i had learned how to sew when i was younger. it's great that drew is going to learn from you.

Cute Clarks said...

Sew cool!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I think it's so great that you're getting her involved so early. Super cute projects!

Anonymous said...

Stopping in to pass along a Blogger award! Check it out at: http://ems-reviews-books.blogspot.com/