7.08.2010

{ Projects }

One thing I love about being a stay at home mom is that I have time to do my projects.  Of course I don't do this all alone.  I have a great supportive husband that not only allows me to buy all the fabric I want, but he keeps the kiddos away so that I can work on them. 

If you don't believe me check out my  other blog here.

Here is my latest!  This duvet cover only took me 2 days to complete (if I worked on it straight it would've taken me about 2 hours).



Next project....Pillows for her room and ours!
I'm sure when Frankie gets back on Sunday he'll probably add some projects to my list :)

Now, don't get me wrong...Grant also has projects of his own.  Especially now that he's out of school and is here for more than 1 hour a day ;)

Here's his latest (excuse the mess...had to jam everything where ever we could...you should see our garage)




In just a few days of work and with the help of our good friend Kyle, we have vents and framed walls.  I will post new pictures as we make progress.



Photobucket

3 I love hearing from you!:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were at home now! That's so cool!!

Love your projects...you're so creative!

PJ & SANDRA said...

WOW...the duvet looks awesome! Good job Gabbers.

Pinky Homer said...

I agree w/ Sandra -- I think I'm going to hire you as my interior decorator when we move to our new house. Are you up for the job?