: : : IT'S HERE : : :
(This pictures is an actual picture taken during our 2007 trip to Guatemala)
After lots of hard work and sacrifice we can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!
Grant is graduating tomorrow from
He is graduating with a Bachelors Degree in Public Relations and Geography Minor.






6 I love hearing from you!:
CONGRATULATIONS GRANT! We are very excited for all of you ... GOOD JOB!!!
Gabby that is AMAZING!!! Congragulations Grant!!! YEAH!
That is so great Gabby! Congratulations! And wow, where exactly is that in Guatamala?? I want to swim in that beautiful water some day!!
That is really exciting. You both should celebrate!
congratulations, Grant!!!!! that's great! :)
Thank God!!!! Congratulation to all of you, because it takes a family effort to accomplishs something like that.
I have the same picture recorded in my brain, es la salida de las cuevas de Lanquin, en A.V, Love you guys a lot.
Post a Comment