Gotta love April weather in UT!! It looks like they had fun despite the cold weather.
Kendrah has the same Egg Spinner. She got a kick out of seeing Drew with it. She thought it was hers. I was telling her who everyone in the picture was and I said they were Drew's friends and she said they were her friends too. lol -Verity
That looks like they had a great time(:
Post a Comment
3 I love hearing from you!:
Gotta love April weather in UT!! It looks like they had fun despite the cold weather.
Kendrah has the same Egg Spinner. She got a kick out of seeing Drew with it. She thought it was hers. I was telling her who everyone in the picture was and I said they were Drew's friends and she said they were her friends too. lol -Verity
That looks like they had a great time(:
Post a Comment