People may call me crazy but I can't help but to look forward to the snow. Maybe it's because I haven't lived here long, but I still enjoy admiring the huge snow flakes as they fall from the sky and the snow covered mountains. The best part is all the fun things we get to do as a family.
We never really have been able to make a snowman because our yard is so small so we don't get much snow or room to make one. Today we decided to make one from the snow on our "backyard". It turned out great!
We also got to sled on the hill next to our building. Both Frankie and Drew had lots of fun together.
Drew had a little treat while we were having fun. Thank goodness for good choices (see previous post)
When daddy came home, we surprised him with the great view from our balcony!
It's momets and moemories like these that have me saying...
"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"





5 I love hearing from you!:
Its nice to know there is another man around (the snowman) when I'm not around.
Sound like fun, but to me you still crazzzzzy, (jk) I'm not to found of snow, I got my share and some more, now i like snow when is om TV. I love you.dad
Ha! Ha! I like that Grant! Looks like a great time! I can't wait 'til Sydnee wants to play in the snow!!!
Cool snow man and it looks like you guys really had lots of fun! I am with dad, I love snow as long as I'm warm inside watching it peacefully float to the ground. You are such an amazing mom to encourage memory making with your kids. You are a great example. Love you!
that snow man is awesome!!!!! way to see the positive side of snow. :)
Post a Comment