Drew's 7th birthday and party were both a success. She insisted on having a "Rainbow" party and of course I went overboard and our house looked like a rainbow exploded in our house. It was fun though. She is so like me in the sense that she wants to take control of things. From the day I asked her what kind of party she wanted, she wanted to take over, even started making birthday cards. I finally told her she needed to let me treat her and trust me. She was so impressed with the outcome all she can say everytime she walked down the stairs and saw the decorations going up was "wow, this is awesome".
I really don't know how I will top this party. But knowing Drew, she is so much like Grant in the sense that she doesn't like change, so she'll want the same exact thing next year.





1 I love hearing from you!:
Umm come be my party planner!
Post a Comment