12.28.2011

{ CHeYeNNe - 9 months }


This month went by so fast! CeCe is doing great.  She is so close to crawling and finally mastered rolling over from her back to her tummy.  She is getting more and more used to her voice valve.  We have made it a habit to put it on during her bath time.  She still makes sounds the whole time she wears it, meaning she still hasn't figured out how to breathe through her nose or mouth without pushing sound. 
This month, they increased her feedings because her weight had platoed.  This has helped significantly.  She gained about one pound in 3 weeks since the change.

December 8th
She weighed: 12 lbs 10 1/2 oz
Length: 25 inches
Head Circ: 42 1/2

Today (December 28th)
She weighed: 13 lbs 10 oz


2 I love hearing from you!:

Suzie said...

Such a doll! I don't know if I left you a message on FB or not (I meant to), but when we got your Christmas card, my little Sam (age 4) just couldn't get enough of CeCe. He thinks she's adorable! I'll get him back from his mission & working through college then she'll be old enough to marry him :)

PJ & SANDRA said...

What a really really big girl! She's not a new born any more...that's for sure. Love you cece girl!