11.04.2011

{ HaPPy HaLLoWeeN ! }

This Halloween was a busy one.  We had to dress up three times.
We were all pirates except for CeCe.  We couldn't resist and bought her the cutest parrot costume.

The first time we had to dress up was for the Bayton's annual Halloween Party.  We went all out, make up, wigs and all.









I think I'm mad that they shoved me out of this picture.




The second, it was for our ward Halloween Party.  My wig had been eliminated, Drew had lost her heart eye patch and wanted lighter earrings and Grant and Frankie opted out of the make up. 




The third time around was Halloween day, Frankie opted out completely, but was replaced by Pax.  I don't think Drew even wore earrings.

Drew actually had to dress up earlier that day for her school parade, so she dressed up 4 times.


This year we decided to decorate our pumpkins as cats and bats.  They turned out pretty cool, especially because the eyes lit up.  The guys decided they wanted to be bats and Drew, CeCe and I did cats.  We all added our own personal touch by decorating the wings, faces and tails.  And for CeCe's we even added a trach. 



Overall, it was exhausting but fun Halloween!

1 I love hearing from you!:

Suzie said...

Wow! You guys looked awesome! I especially love you little parrot, what a cute idea!