Cheyenne is now 3 Months. She is growing so much. She interacts and responds to people.
She is a very smiley baby which I have to admit is very rewarding.
She loves holding her hands, pacifier, and trach.
AND YES! we got her ears pierced on her 3rd month birthday. (look closely)
(although blurry...I love this picture)
For our records...
We now can see that she is using her nose to breathe since we can see her nostrils flare.
We can hear her voice when she cries (hard enough) or sometimes when she cooes. She's also burping. That's a sign that she is getting air past her trach and through her mouth.





3 I love hearing from you!:
Awww.... She is so cute! I love all of these pictures. I miss the little cece girl! give her smooches for me! Glad to see she is getting stronger. Love her!
You don't know me, but I'm Brent Cowley's wife. I was hoping to invite you to our blog-can I get your email address? THanks!
What a sweet baby girl! She is such a cutie :)
my email is gabbyrclark@gmail.com
Post a Comment