2.16.2011

You're Not A Baby Puppy Anymore

Tonight Drew was trying to convince Pax to sleep in her bed.  This was her conversation:

"Pax, you have to try to sleep in my bed because you're not a baby puppy anymore. Did you know that?"
"Even though you are tinny you are a big dog now. "
"You really need to try to sleep in my bed because when the baby comes you won't fit in mommy and daddy's bed" "Not even I can sleep in their bed."
"Then, you'll have to get used to sleep in your bed when the baby is bigger, because the baby is going to sleep in my bed"
"You have to be brave!" "When I spent the night somewhere else I was scared, but now I'm brave." "Just try".

Needless to say, Pax was confused and only lasted about 30 seconds on her bed.  He ran down and came cuddle with us on the couch.

1 I love hearing from you!:

The Tavares' said...

Hi Grant & Gabby!! For some reason your blogs won't load completely but I did notice that you guys are expecting! That's so exciting!! It looks like things are going great for you guys! Gabby, I looked at your Oh! the poshabilities blog...such cute stuff!! I love it :) It was so fun to run into your blog. We hope to see you guys soon and here everything that going on with you all. Good luck with the new baby and all your adventures. Lots of love, The Tavares'