1.20.2011

Photo Shoot

A week ago a friend of ours took pictures of Drew.  Drew had a blast dressing up and posing.  She liked it so much she decided that she wanted to be a photographer and have her own photo shoot with us as her models.  She changed me into a bunch of different outfits and posed me and Grant.  She was saying stuff like "work it" and "you look divine".  I thought it was so cute! She had us doing action shots too. Like the surprised with Grant and I and the ones of me skipping with a flower and then a balloon.
Here's what she got.  Now, don't blame the photographer.  She did her best with what she had.












4 I love hearing from you!:

Julie Kaye said...

That is so funny! I love that you and Grant were such good supporters!! What good parents!!

Abby Wright said...

That is the cutest thing ever!!

Abby Wright said...

Ok I have to comment again...this made me laugh so hard AGAIN.

Christian said...

You guys look so cute! Love the photoshooot!