Frankie headed to California this morning :(. I really wish he could've stayed here longer.
We took it a little easy today. We mostly hung out at Central Park. We didn't have batteries for our camera so we couldn't take many pictures (for some reason "they don't sell bateries in central park"). Here are some from my phone.
Some of the things we saw were the row boats, a wedding, statutes, and lots of dogs. Tons of different street performers like acrobats, muscians, jugglers and skaters. There are so many talented people.
It was a nice relaxing day with just us and 8 million of our closest friends, but it wasn't too crowded cause the park is so big.






2 I love hearing from you!:
i heart central park. i spent a lot of time there. glad you are getting to enjoy it!
I love all these pictures from your trip. It looks so fun! I'm totally jealous!
Post a Comment