2.19.2009

Sleep Over Fun






Last weekend Ruby came over to sleep over. She was getting kind of antsy and kept saying she wanted to go home. So, we kept trying to distract her and nothing was working. I was about to call my sister to have her come pick her up when an idea came to mind to get the tend that aunt Scarlet gave Drew for Christmas. She loved it, just as much Drew loves it. They both fell right to sleep and slept through the night or so I thought.
As usual, Drew got up bright an early, this time she brought Ruby along with her. They were hungry, they said. Grant, like such a good daddy, got up and served them both cereal. As he poured the 2nd bowl of cereal, he glanced up at the clock on the microwave and noticed the time...
3:30 AM!!! He was so out of it that he didn't realize what time it was. The worst part is that, now they are up and fed breakfast...what now? Well, Grant was so good he convinced them to get back to bed and thankfully they did.

5 I love hearing from you!:

Gabby said...

That's so funny! I'm glad you share it. I think its funny they had the same pjs ... BTW ... I stole the post and put them on my blog! Thanks for doing all the hard work!

A Cheatham said...

Thats ruby?!?!?! OH my gosh she has grown up so much!

Suzie said...

How fun is that! What cute girls! Better get Grant signed up for dad of the year!

Liz Smith said...

awwww...so cute!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Gabby for those pictures....I enjoy seeing them. I am sooo happy that they remember me somehow. That bath picture, is good to place on the bathroom wall to reming Rob to not be lazy and wash his hair. He is always saying that no-body can reach that high, to be able to smell his head.!
I try to tell him that I have to lay next to it every night. (this is when not having a great sense of smell comes handy). JEJEJEJE!

love you and miss you. Scarlet.