Drew: I wish I could have a baby Aiden and a baby Ruby.
Me: Yeah. me too. Maybe soon you will have a baby brother or sister.
Drew: Nooo!! I want baby Aiden and baby Ruby in MY tummy!!
Me: Ummm!! Well, first you got to get married
Drew: I am already married! I got married yesteday.
Me: You are??? to who?
Drew: Mom!?!? you know!??!? Isaac!
BTW...Isaac is Drew's preschool friend. According to her teacher, they are inseparable. Always holding hands and cuddling. In combination with the previous post about Drew's favorite new game (a few posts down), I think I should be concerned.
9 years ago





5 I love hearing from you!:
hahahahaha...that is too funny!
BWAHAHAHAHA! ... so cute & funny!
Oh my goodness, what would I do with a girl? That is too cute. I do have to admit, though, that when I told Holden I had a baby in my tummy he told me it was in HIS tummy.
Do you know this Iasac kid? Is he good, smart, come from money?!? Better get all the details before you worry. I think if I had a girl I'd freak! She is too too funny!
That is too funny! I love your Christmas pictures, you have such a darling family!
Post a Comment