12.25.2008

Merry Christmas

Here's some of my favorite pictures from Christmas Past. Hope they put a smile on your face.


********************MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!*****************


That's me in the middle. My sister Scarlet on the left and my sister Pinky on the right.
Look really close at this picture. I guess Frankie was in a hurry to come out and greet Santa.




5 I love hearing from you!:

Pinky Homer said...

Wow! where did you get that picture ... I don't think I've ever seen it before ...I do remember that Christmas though. Thanks for sharing.

Chellese said...

Oh, that picture of Frankie is too too funny. Does he laugh or cringe when he sees it? Funny!

Liz Smith said...

both of those pictures are awesome!!!! I hope your family had a wonderful Christmas! i miss you! :)

A Cheatham said...

LOL I love the pictures! So cute and Funny!

Suzie said...

So cute & funny! Classics for sure!