OK, here it is! My last post. I'm on a roll! 5 posts in one day. I figured I better do this now before my four day weekend is over. It's amazing how many things I can get done with a few days off. Hopefully next time there won't be such a big time in between posts.
A few weeks ago we were able to go to Disney On Ice. This is Drew's second time going. Drew's favorite part was watching the princesses, of course. She was so excited to see prince "Derick" (Eric from the Little Mermaid). For as much as we try to tell her his name is Eric (from the Little Mermaid) she insists it's Derick. She also enjoyed being able to sing along to all her favorite Disney songs.
My favorite part has always been watching my kids eyes light up as they see all the amazing things that are happening on stage and all their favorite characters come to life.
9 years ago







1 I love hearing from you!:
Gabby, looking at your blog for the first time has been a great experience. It is nice of you to share your blessings and memories with others. You are a wonderful person and you have been blessed with a wonderful family. At the same time you have been a blessing in my life and in the life of my children. You and Pinky (like I mentioned before) have wonderful qualities and I am a better person for knowing you, Grant, Frankie, Drew and your sister Pinky.
Hopefully when I get back home, all of us may continue to build on wonderful memories. Always know that I know the incredible person that you and Grant are and the blessing you are to others.
Post a Comment