It has been Grant's career goal to get into the Public Relations (Communications) program at BYU. Today, his dream has come true!!
It is such an indescribable feeling to share this true accomplishment with my husband. He has worked so hard to get where he is now and it's amazing how a one page letter with the words "Congratulations" has made it all worth it.
When he first applied for the program I was afraid of the outcome and how I would feel. Of course I would be happy for him, but what would this mean to us? and more selfishly, what would this mean to me? Would it mean that I had to work longer? I was afraid that my true feelings would be of disappointment.
Well, I no longer have to wonder how I would feel. I feel ecstatic, grateful, excited and happy. I know this is the right thing for our family. Heavenly Father has made it possible for him to get into this program and great things will come of it. The sacrifice from this point forth will also be worth it and I have no doubt about it.
Heavenly Father HAS heard and answered our prayers!!
Congratulations love!!






6 I love hearing from you!:
Congratulations! That's great news!
I'm so happy for you guys ... I'm teary eyed. I know you both deserve this and will be greatly blessed for all the sacrifices you've made. Grant, I know how dedicated you are to everything you do .. you'll do great in the program ... I look forward to the graduation ceremony ... we'll have to party hard! Congrats!
yay!!!!!! congrats!!!!!
Congrats Grant!
Congratulations!!! Thats sooo GREAT! Love and miss you guys!
Congratulations Grant!
Post a Comment